October Session: Oct 16th-Dec 17th, 8 weeks
**No Classes Nov. 17th-24th for our annual Holiday Bazaar & Thanksgiving**
- Instruction during your class time.
- Studio practice time during business hours (to be used by the end of your session.)
- A storage shelf for your work and supplies.
- Firing allotment for pieces made for class.
- Clay ad tools are NOT included unless stated in the class description. Most intro classes do include clay and basic tools to help you get started.
Class Level Key:
- INTRO: new to clay or limited experience.
- INTERMEDIATE: understand the basic steps used to form the clay and can make basic shapes. looking to strengthen techniques, get comfortable making most forms, and improve your craft.
- ADVANCED: comfortable with basic techniques and can make intended forms easily. ready to learn new techniques to advance your forms and develop a personal style.
Classes listed here are for adults. If you're looking for kid's classes, click youth classes or summer camps in the sidebar to the left. Find one-time classes under Open Wheel.